Navy Cross Medal Miniature Anodized
- Perfect for Shadow Box or civilian mounted medal wear
- Minted to commemorate your service
- Traditional miniature size medal
- Designed by Veterans for Veterans
- Unofficial not for wear on active duty uniforms
Initially the Navy Cross was awarded for extraordinary heroism or distinguished service in either combat or peacetime. The criteria was upgraded in August 1942 to limit the award to those individuals demonstrating extraordinary heroism in connection with military operations against an armed enemy.
|Brand||Medals of America|