Navy Seabee Combat Warfare Specialist Enlisted Black Finish
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Matte Black Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
A Navy Seabee Combat Warfare Specialist gives commands and controls to selected Navy troops. Worn by enlisted or officer personnel who are permanently assigned to one of these qualifying units: Amphibious Construction Battalion, Naval Construction Regiment, Naval Mobile Construction Battalion, or Underwater Construction Team. This matte black finish badge is an official issue for the United States Navy. Has two pins in the back to securely place your badge on your official uniform and is made in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|