Navy Ceremonial Guard Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Navy Ceremonial Guard Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to military personnel assigned to the Ceremonial Guard, Washington, D.C., on May 1, 2001 or later and who have completed a successful tour of at least two years or who have completed a minimum of eighteen months (consecutive or non-consecutive) in a drilling status (actual participation in ceremonies and funerals as casket bearers, firing party, color guard, ceremonial drill team, and marching platoons). Was instituted in December of 2003 making the ribbon ready to be worn on official uniforms and could be worn with bronze and silver star devices. Comes in a color pattern of blue, yellow, white, silver, white, yellow, blue from left to right on the ribbon. Navy Ceremonial Guard Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|