Decorations, Medals, Ribbons, Badges And Insignia Of The United States Navy Softback
- Color plates of all Navy medals and ribbons from 1939 to 2000 with their history and award criteria.
- All commonly awarded UN medals.
- Navy ribbons chart in correct order with all attachments and devices.
- All Navy officer and enlisted rank insignia and Enlisted specialty marks from World War II to present.
- A guide to correct wear of medals, ribbons, insignia, and badges by active duty personnel and veterans.
Measures 8 1/2" x 11" 124 pages
Five years in the developing this beautiful book provides full-color plates and detailed descriptions and criteria of all Navy medals and insignia earned by Navy veterans and admired by their families from World War II to the Liberation of Iraq. What further sets this book apart is the handsome color plates and detailed drawing describing the criteria, purpose, and background of every award. Battle stars, attachments for valor, dates, places, even the significance of ribbon color are presented in a wonderful flowing combination of words and illustrations. There is even a section on how insignia and ribbons were worn in each war and a section on how veterans or their families can claim their medals! Complete Guide to United States Navy Medals, Badges, and Insignia World War II to Present is written by James G. Thompson, is 124 pages, and has all information and everything you need to know about the US Navy.
|Medals of America