Navy And Marine Corps Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Navy And Marine Corps Ribbon are awarded for heroism that involves the voluntary risk of life under conditions other than those of conflict with an opposing armed force. The Navy and Marine Corps Medal is worn after the Distinguished Flying Cross and before the Bronze Star Medal. This ribbon was instituted in 1942 and corresponds with the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps. These ribbons are to be worn on US Army and US Marine Corps uniforms with gold star devices. The ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America