Navy And Marine Corps Presidential Unit Citation
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
NAVY/MARINE CORPS PRESIDENTIAL UNIT CITATION Instituted: 16 Oct 1941 Criteria: Awarded toNavy/Marine Corps units for extraordinary heroism in action against an armed enemy Note: This ribbon is not to be worn by USCG personnel for Hurricane Katrina operations from 29 Aug to 13 Sept, 2005. There is a specially designed ribbon with a hurricane device being developed to denote this recognition by the President. Bronze and silver stars are authorized to denote subsequent or 5 additional awards. (Note: A blue star attachment was put on this ribbon until 1949 when it was replaced by a bronze service star.). Navy and Marine Corps Presidential Unit Citation Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|