Navy And Marine Commendation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Navy And Marine Commendation Ribbon for the current medal was authorized by the Secretary of the Navy on March 22, 1950. The medal is awarded for both heroism and meritorious achievement in a combat or non-combat situation based on the sustained performance of a superlative nature within the US Navy and Marine Corps. To be awarded for heroism, the act must be worthy of recognition, but to a lesser degree than required for the Bronze Star Medal in combat or the Navy and Marine Corps Medal in a non-combat situation. This ribbon is to be worn on Navy and Marine uniforms with bronze letter devices. All ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. Navy and Marine Commendation Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|