Air Force badge Navigator regulation Size mirror
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation Size, Measures 3 inches.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
The Air Force Navigator badge is an official issue, mirror finish at regulation size, and measures 3 inches in size. The Navigator badge is ready to be worn on official United States Airforce uniforms like the Officer Mess Dress uniform. The back of this USAF insignia displays a standard two-prong and clutch back to make sure it securely stays on your uniform. This USAF insignia could also be worn for black tie events and displayed in a shadow box. The Navigator Wings are awarded to those who enter the CSO (Combat System Officer) Flying Training. The design of this badge includes a USAF Seal in the center of the shield, all centered on a pair of wings. The Air Force Navigator badge is made, handled, and inspected by United States Veterans within the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|