NATO Non Article 5 Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The NATO Non Article 5 Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to members entering the Balkan theater on or after January 1, 2003; a minimum 30 days from June 1, 2003 to December 2014 that served in Afghanistan for the Resolute Support mission. The ribbon comes in a color pattern of thick blue ends, followed by a white stripe, and has a thin silver stripe in the middle of the ribbon. NATO Non Article 5 Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|