NATO Kosovo Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The NATO Kosovo Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded for service under NATO command and in direct support of NATO operations for (a) 30 days service in or 90 days outside the former Republic of Yugoslavia and the Adriatic Sea or (b) 30 continuous/accumulated days on land, at sea or in the air space of the Province of Kosovo. Kosovo started on June 7th, 2000, and Yugoslavia service started on July 1st, 1992. This ribbon is ready to be worn on uniform and can be worn with bronze star devices. Comes in a color pattern of white, blue, white, blue, white from left to right on the ribbon. NATO Kosovo Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America