NATO Kosovo Medal Miniature Anodized
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality miniature size anodized medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Clutch back, uniform approved
Recipients, may qualify for two NATO operations:
1) Former Yugoslavia: 30 days service inside or 90 days outside the former Republic of Yugoslavia after July 1, 1992 to a date to be determined.
2) Kosovo: 30 continuous/accumulated days in or around the former Yugoslavian province of Kosovo from October 13, 1998 to a date to be determined.
Multiple rotations or tours in either operational area will only qualify for a single award of that medal.
|Brand||Medals of America|