NATO Kosovo Medal Anodized
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Service: All Services
Instituted: Yugoslavia: 1 July 1992
Kosovo: 7 June 2000
Criteria: Service under NATO command and in direct support of NATO operations for (a) 30 days service in or 90 days outside the former Republic of Yugoslavia and the Adriatic Sea or (b) 30 continuous/accumulated days on land, at sea or in the air space of the Province of Kosovo.
Devices: Bronze Star
Recipients, may qualify for two NATO operations:
1) Former Yugoslavia: 30 days service inside or 90 days outside the former Republic of Yugoslavia after July 1, 1992 to a date to be determined.
2) Kosovo: 30 continuous/accumulated days in or around the former Yugoslavian province of Kosovo from October 13, 1998 to a date to be determined.
Multiple rotations or tours in either operational area will only qualify for a single award of that medal.
|Brand||Medals of America|