NATO Article 5 Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The NATO Article 5 Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to recognize personnel who served or participated in the NATO led operation in the international waters of the Mediterranean Sea or airspace following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Comes in a color pattern of thick blue ends and a blue middle, the ends are followed by a white stripe, and the white stripe has a thin gold stripe in the middle. NATO Article 5 Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America