National Guard Achievement Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The National Guard Achievement Ribbon was authorized by the Secretary of the Army on March 3, 1971 and amended by Dept. of the Army General Order 4, 1974, this medal is awarded to any person in the rank of Colonel or below for exemplary behavior, efficiency and fidelity while serving as a member of the National Guard (ARNG), a United States Army Reserve troop program unit (TPU) or as an individual. These ribbons are for service done in the Army National Guard and Army Reserve Forces. The National Guard Achievement Ribbon is to be worn on an official US Army uniform with Bronze and Silver Oak Leaf Clusters. These National Guard ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America