Military Medals of America Softcover
Special Price $14.97 Regular Price $24.95
- Individual detailed color plates from all Armed Forces medals and ribbons
- Commonly presented Foreign awards and UN medals
- Detailed information on how to identify and claim veterans awards as well as examples of how to display awards for all services and wars.
- Full color guide to correct wear of medals and ribbons sorted by status: active duty, reserves, and veteran
- Size: 8 1/2" x 11" full color in softcover
- 232 pages
Complete description of each medal, its criteria, dates of awards, background, symbolism and attachments with both front and back views. Color plates of all U.S. Military decorations, Service Medals, Marksmanship Medals and Ribbons, Foreign Medals and all ribbon only awards. A section on "How To Claim Your's or Your Families Medals FREE" from the U.S. Government. A complete section on wear and display of U.S. Military Awards. The most complete chapter on devices for awards and ribbons ever published, describing which devices correspond with each medal and ribbon (cross indexed with color medal plates). Complete color ribbon displays in the correct order of precedence for all awards and ribbons of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard and Merchant Marine since 1939.
|Brand||Medals of America|