Military Medals of America An Illustrated History Hardback Book
Color plates of all Armed Forces medals and ribbons.
- All Military decorations and service medals, history and award criteria.
- Foreign Awards and UN medals.
- Complete displays of Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, and Coast Guard ribbons in correct order with all devices.
- All military Medals from 1775 to 2019. Their history and how to clam and display them.
- Descriptions of WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Cold War, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, and the Global War on Terror awards.
- Detailed information on how to identify and claiming veterans awards plus examples of how to display awards for all services and wars.
- A guide to correct wear of medals, ribbons, by active duty, reserves, and veterans.
- Size: 8 1/2" x 11", full color in hardcover.
- 232 pages.
This is the most comprehensive, up to date and lavishly illustrated guide to all medals and ribbons of U.S. Armed Forces from Revolution to today. To appreciate the scope, detail and incredible illustrations you can look through the book at www.moapress.com. In a nutshell, this is the most complete book ever written on America awards and covers in detail.
|Brand||Medals of America|