Philippine Defense Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Criteria: Service in defense of the Philippines between 8 December 1941 and 15 June 1942
The awardee had to be a: 1) a member of the Bataan or Manila Bay forces or of a unit, ship, or airplane under enemy attack; or 2) assigned or stationed in Philippine waters for at least 30 calendar days during this period.
A person who meets both conditions above is authorized to wear a bronze service star on the ribbon.
|Brand||Medals of America|