Marine Corps Drill Instructor Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Marine Corps Drill Instructor Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to individuals of the Marine Corps who had successful completion of a tour of duty as a drill instructor (staff billets require completion of 18 months to be eligible). Was officially instituted in 1997 and retroactive to 1952. Ready to be worn on official USMC uniforms and can be worn with Bronze, Silver Star devices. Comes with brown thick stripes on the left and right ends with a tan middle. Marine Corps Drill Instructor Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|