Korean Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Korean Service Ribbon is awarded to members of the U.S. Armed Forces who must have participated in combat or served with a combat or service unit in the Korean Theater for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days during the designated period. Personnel who served with a unit or headquarters stationed outside the theater but directly supported Korean military operations are also entitled to this medal. The combat zone designated for qualification for the medal encompassed both North and South Korea, Korean waters, and the airspace over these areas. Devices that could be worn on with uniform include for all services bronze or silver star, for just Army and Air Force Bronze Arrowhead, and Navy Bronze Marine Corps devices. Korean Service Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America