Korean Service Medal KSM Anodized
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size anodized medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Qualifying Dates: 1950-54
Criteria: Participation in military operations within the Korean area during the above period.
If veteran has this medal, he must have the National Defense Service Medal and the United Nations Service Medal.
If veteran has this medal and was in Korea between June 1950 and July 1953, veteran is also entitled to Korean War Service Medal.
Awarded to members of the U.S. Armed Forces must have participated in combat or served with a combat or service unit in the Korean Theater for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days during the designated period.
Personnel who served with a unit or headquarters stationed outside the theater but directly supported Korean military operations are also entitled to this medal. The combat zone designated for qualification for the medal encompassed both North and South Korea, Korean waters, and the airspace over these areas.
|Medals of America