Inherent Resolve Campaign Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Inherent Resolve Campaign Service Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. To earn this award an individual must have been based in Iraq or Syria, fly missions over those countries, and/or serve in contiguous waters for 30 consecutive days or 60 nonconsecutive days. Service members who were killed or were medically evacuated from those countries due to wounds or injuries immediately qualify for the award, as do members who engaged in combat. This ribbon was instituted on March 30th, 2016 and retroactive to June 15th, 2014. Ready to be worn on official uniforms and can be worn with earned Bronze, Silver Star, Arrowhead, "FMF" Devices. The ribbon features a multicolored stripe design from left to right. Inherent Resolve Campaign Service Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976