IA Meritorious Service Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Iowa Meritorious Service Medal Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This award is for exceptionally meritorious service, on or after September 1st, 1965, by any member of the Iowa National Guard who renders a distinct service in furthering interests of the state and/or the Iowa National Guard. Also for an individual who does not meet the criteria for award of the federal Commendation Medal or MSM. This award is assumed to have been authorized on August 30th, 1967 by INGR 44-1, although there is a possibility it was authorized on November 7th, 1965 by Chg 2. This ribbon comes in a color pattern of three sections of red, white, and blue from left to right. Iowa Meritorious Service Medal Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|