Navy Fleet Marine Force FMF Badge
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform Measures: 2 3/4"
The Fleet Marine Force badge was adopted in July of 2000 to enlisted sailors who have completed requirements for the Enlisted Fleet Marine Force Warfare Specialists Program. This badge is given to denote those enlisted U.S. Navy sailors who have successfully completed the necessary requirements of the Enlisted Fleet Marine Force Warfare Specialist (EFMFWS) Program per OPNAV Instruction 1414.4B. The Navy Fleet Marine Force badge is a silver metal pin for enlisted members of the United States Navy. This badge displays a Marine Corps eagle and anchor with M-1 Garand rifles on top of a background of wave breaking. On the bottom of the badge, it is stated in all capital letters “FLEET MARINE FORCE” to round up what is displayed on the badge. This badge is regulation size and is an official issue for the official United States Navy uniform. The Navy Fleet Marine Force FMF badge has a silver oxide finish and is also made in the USA.
|Medals of America