Europe Africa Middle East Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Europe Africa Middle East Ribbon was authorized on November 6, 1942, as amended on March 15, 1946. Awarded to members of the U.S. Armed Forces for at least 30 days of consecutive (60 days nonconsecutive) service within the European Theater of Operations between December 7, 1941, and November 8, 1945 (lesser periods qualify if an individual was in actual combat against the enemy during this period). This ribbon is worn on uniform with bronze and silver star devices for all services. Specifically, when it comes to devices The Army and Airforce wear this ribbon on uniforms with Bronze Arrowhead device and Navy with Bronze Marine Corps device. Europe Africa Middle East Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|