Defense Meritorious Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Defense Meritorious Ribbon is awarded to any active member of the U.S. Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by non-combat meritorious achievement or service while serving in a Joint Activity after November 3, 1977. These ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are military-approved. Made in the USA by US Veterans and do not come with a holding bar, sold separately. Defense Meritorious ribbons are worn on uniform with Bronze and Silver Oak Leaf Cluster devices.
|Brand||Medals of America|