Navy Craftmaster Badge
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
The Craftmaster Badge is a decoration of the United States Navy which is awarded to that personnel who have qualified as underway boat captains of U.S. Navy small vessels and support craft. Such boat commands which would qualify a servicemember for the Craftmaster badge include tugboats, dredges, and scows. This Craftmaster Badge is the official issue and is ready for United States Navy uniform. The Navy Craftmaster Badge is decorated as two anchors crossing within a boat steering wheel in the center of the badge. This badge measures 1 ¼ inches and is made in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|