Air Force Command Pilot Wings Mirror Finish
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation Size.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
This is the Air Force Command Pilot Wings badge. Qualification for this rating badge was initially determined by an examination of total service time, flying time and formation time. USAF requirement of at least 15 years rated service, 3000 hours as a pilot and 132 months of operational flying experience by the 18 year of aviation service. This badge displays the Federal Shield centered upon a pair of wings, with a star encircled by a laurel wreath atop the shield. This badge comes in an approved mirror finish, measures 3 inches, and secures to the unform via standard 2 prong and clutch backing. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|