Air Force Combat Crew Badge Mirror Finish
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation Size, Measures 3 inches.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
Established September 1st, 1964, the Air Force Combat Crew badge is only worn by personnel serving in positions in which they accrue creditable service towards the award of Combat Readiness Medal. Once a crew member is reassigned from a combat status, the person's authority to wear the badge is terminated. The badge displays the title "COMBAT CREW" next to the USAF coat of arms. This badge is official issue, comes in an approved mirror finish, and secures to the uniform via standard prong and clutch back. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
|Medals of America