Combat Action Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Combat Action Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to personnel in the grade of captain/colonel and junior, who have actively participated in-ground or surface combat. Upon submission of evidence to their commanding officer, personnel who earned the Combat Infantryman Badge or Combat Medical Badge while a member of the U.S. Army may be authorized to wear this award on their Navy/Coast Guard uniform. USMC personnel cannot receive this authorization. Comes in a color pattern of blue (on the right) and red (on the left) on the ends of the ribbon, followed by yellow thick stripes, and the middle has a pattern of thin red, white, and blue stripes. Combat Action Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|