Coast Guard Unit Commendation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Coast Guard Unit Commendation Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to U.S. Coast Guard units for valorous or extremely meritorious service on behalf of the Transportation Dept. In 1963 this ribbon was officially established in the United States Coast Guard. Ready to be worn on official uniforms and if earned to be worn with a silver letter device. Comes in a color pattern of blue, gold, red, green, white, green, red, gold, blue from left to right on the ribbon. Coast Guard Unit Commendation Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|