Coast Guard Restricted Duty Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
"The Coast Guard Restricted Duty Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. The award recognizes that Coast Guard personnel who have completed an unaccompanied duty tour in which dependents were not eligible. Standard unaccompanied duty tours are normally one to two years in length and occur in remote duty locations such as Greenland and the Arctic. In 1984 this Coast Guard ribbon was instituted and can be worn with bronze and silver star devices when placed on official uniforms. Comes with a variety of different blue stripes on the end of the ribbon with two white stripes and one red in the middle. Coast Guard Restricted Duty Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded. "
|Brand||Medals of America|