Coast Guard Pistol Marksman Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Coast Guard Pistol Marksman Ribbon was established in 1920 and is a decorative service ribbon worn in the United States Navy. This is awarded by showing attainment of the minimum qualifying score for the expert level during prescribed shooting exercises. These ribbons are to be worn on official US Coast Guard uniforms after receiving them and are not worn with any other devices. Coast Guard Pistol Marksman Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|