Coast Guard Meritorious Team Commendation
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
Coast Guard Meritorious Team Commendation Service: Coast Guard Instituted: 1993 Criteria: Awarded to smaller U.S. Coast Guard groups/teams for outstanding accomplishment of a study, process or mission Devices: Silver Letter “O”, Gold, Silver Star The Coast Guard Meritorious Team Commendation was authorized on December 22, 1993 by the Coast Guard Commandant to recognize outstanding performance by small groups, e.g., teams, detachments or sub-units, which do not constitute a Coast Guard Unit. To justify the award, the individual members of these groups must perform service which makes a significant contribution to the group’s outstanding accomplishment of a study, process, mission, etc. The service performed as a group or team must be of a character comparable to that which would merit the award of the Commandant’s Letter of Commendation to an individual. The silver letter “O” (Operational Distinguishing Device) may be authorized. Additional awards are denoted by gold and silver stars.
|Brand||Medals of America|