Coast Guard Enlisted Person Of The Year
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
Coast Guard Enlisted Person of the Year Ribbon Service: Coast Guard Instituted: 2003 Criteria: Awarded to exemplary men and women in the enlisted force who demonstrate sustained exceptional standards of proficiency, conduct and impeccable military appearance and bearing Devices: None The Coast Guard Enlisted Person of the Year (EPOY) Program is designed to recognize exemplary Coast Guard personnel from the active and reserve enlisted work forces. Such personnel must be in pay grades E-2 through E-6, may have no nonjudicial punishments nor civil convictions and must have a mark of “Satisfactory” during the 36 months prior to the nomination. He or she must have demonstrated exceptional performance in the areas of leadership, Coast Guard rating skills, personal and work ethics and Coast Guard knowledge and must be a role model for all other personnel to strive to emulate. Each recipient of the award shall be advanced to the next higher pay grade, shall be recommended for the Coast Guard Commendation Medal and will have their name inscribed on the perpetual plaque displayed in Coast Guard Headquarters.
|Medals of America