Coast Guard Commandant's Letter Of Commendation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Coast Guard Commandant's Letter of Commendation Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to members of the Coast Guard who receive a Letter of Commendation from the Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard. The Commandant’s Letter of Commendation Ribbon is considered a personal decoration subordinate to the Coast Guard Achievement Medal. The ribbon was instituted in March of 1979 and comes in a multicolored striped pattern throughout the ribbon. Coast Guard Commandant’s Letter of Commendation Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|