Coast Guard Bi-Centennial Unit Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Coast Guard Bi-Centennial Unit Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. It was awarded to all Coast Guard members, including selected Reservists, civilians and Auxiliarists, serving satisfactorily during any period from June 4, 1989 to August 4, 1990. Personnel of other Services who were assigned to and served with the Coast Guard during this period were also eligible for this award. Since this was a “one-time only” award, no devices were authorized. Comes in a color pattern of green, red, blue, yellow, and white stripes throughout the ribbon. Coast Guard Bi-Centennial Unit Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America