Civil War Navy Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official govermnet standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Civil War Navy Ribbon is a service ribbon of the United States Navy that was instituted in 1905 for service between 1861-1865. This is one of the first service ribbons of the US Military and given to Veterans of the United States Navy. These ribbons are made in the USA by US Veterans. Civil War Ribbons are made by government standards and are military approved. All of our ribbons come unmounted and do not come with holding bars which are sold separately.
|Brand||Medals of America|