China Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The China Service Ribbon was authorized by the Department of the Navy on August 23 1940 for members of the Navy and Marine Corps who served in China or were attached to ships in the area during the period July 7, 1937, to September 7, 1939. The second period was for those who were present for duty during operations in China, Taiwan, and the Formosa Straits during the period September 2, 1947, to April 1, 1957. This is awarded for service ashore in China or on-board naval vessels during either of the time periods listed above. This ribbon is to be worn on the uniform of the official US Navy and can be worn with a bronze star device. China Service Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|