Navy Career Counselor Badge
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Enamel Finish. Measures: 2 inches
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
This badge is worn by all personnel in the Navy Counselor rating or personnel and Selected Reservists designated as Command or Unit Career Counselor at a Naval Reserve Activity who have successfully completed the Career Information Course. The Navy Career Counselor Badge is an official issue and is uniform-ready for the official United States Navy uniform. Has an official enamel finish and measures 2 inches. There are two pins on the back to be secured properly on Navy uniforms and are made in the USA. "
|Brand||Medals of America|