Army Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Army Service Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. The Army Service ribbon was established on April 10, 1981, by the Secretary of the Army and is awarded to members of the Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard for successful completion of initial entry training. It may also be awarded retroactively to that personnel who completed the required training before August 1, 1981. Officers will be awarded this ribbon upon successful completion of their basic/orientation or higher-level course. Comes in a color pattern of red, orange, yellow, green starting from the end of both sides and a blue middle. Army Service Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|