Army Scuba Diver Officer Miniature Badge
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, COMDTINST M1020.6F, Approved For Wear. USA Made
- Non-tarnish, 22k Gold-plated Finish
- Worn On Official United States Coast Guard Dress And Formal Uniforms
- Two Pins On Back For Securing It To The Uniform
This Scuba Diver badge is an official issue that is ready to be worn on uniforms. This USCG insignia comes in a non-tarnish, 22k gold-plated finish and is miniature sized measuring 1 inch in size. Comes with a pin clutch backing to keep your badge securely on your uniform. This insignia is meant to be worn on uniforms, but also could be displayed on formal attire or in your shadow box collection. To earn this insignia you can be an enlisted member or officer. The individual trying to receive this status must complete a six-week SCUBA Diver Course which is held at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center. The Scuba Diver badge miniature is made, handled, and inspected 100 percent in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|