Army Quartermaster Corps Officer Pair
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official issue, AR 670-1 Approved for Wear
- Gold Metal and Blue Enamel Finish
- Worn on Army Service Uniform (ASU) and The New AGSU
- Sold as Pair, 100% USA Made
The Army Quartermaster Corps Officer insignia, worn on each point of the uniform collar, displays a gold color eagle with wings spread perched on a wheel with a blue felloe set with thirteen gold stars, having thirteen gold spokes and the hub white with a red center; superimposed on the wheel a gold sword and key crossed diagonally hilt and bow up. Army Quartermasters in the Army oversee and are responsible for equipment, materials, and systems are available and functioning for missions and operations. Quartermasters also provide supplies and support for soldiers. This insignia is hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry, approved for wear, and sold as a pair. The Army Quartermaster Corps Officer Insignia is 100% USA made and comes with a double pin clutch back.
|Medals of America