Army Presidential Unit Citation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Army Presidential Unit Citation Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. Originally established as the Distinguished Unit Citation on February 26, 1942. The effective date was 7 December 1941. May be awarded to units for extraordinary heroism in action against an armed enemy occurring on or after December 7, 1941. Additional awards are designated by the addition of an oak leaf cluster to the ribbon. The ribbon is solid blue with a gold frame that is ready to be worn on official US Army uniforms. Army Presidential Unit Citation Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|