Army Medical Service Corps Officer Insignia Pair
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official issue, AR 670-1 Approved for Wear. USA Made
- Silver Oxide and Black Enamel Finish
- Worn on Army Service Uniform (ASU) and The New AGSU
- Sold as Pair, 100% USA Made
The Army Medical Corps Officer insignia, worn on each point of the uniform collar, displays a caduceus, which has historically been an emblem of physicians because it symbolizes knowledge, wisdom, promptness, and various aspects of medical skill. The insignia design, which has been in use since 1775, is differentiated from the Army Medical Corps Officer insignia by the addition of stylized overlapping M and S in black. This insignia is hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry, approved for wear, and sold as a pair. The Army Medical Service Corps Officer Insignia is 100% USA made and comes with a double pin clutch back.
|Brand||Medals of America|