Army Master Sergeant MSG E8 Cloth Rank for ASU Size Female Sew On
- Approved by The U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official Issue and Approved for wear
- Worn on the shoulder of Army Service Uniforms (ASU)
- Goldenlite rayon-embroidered chevrons on blue background
- Made in the USA. 4 ⅞” H by 2 ¾” W
The Army Master Sergeant (MSG) insignia typically identifies officers who have been promoted from the rank of Army Sergeant First Class (SFC). An Army Master Sergeant is a senior non-commissioned officer (SNCO) holding the 8th rank in the United States Army and is often responsible for commanding a specialized group of soldiers. These Master Sergeant patches, 100% made in the USA, display gold chevrons on a blue background and are worn on the shoulders of the Army Service Uniform (ASU).
|MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976