Army First Sergeant 1SG E8 Cloth Rank for ASU Size Female Sew On
- Approved by The U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official Issue and Approved for wear
- Worn on the shoulder of Army Service Uniforms (ASU)
- Goldenlite rayon-embroidered chevrons on blue background
- Made in the USA. 4 ¾” H by 2 ¾” W
Army First Sergeant (1SGT) rank identifies a soldier with extensive experience and is a non commissioned officer (NCO) who is in charge of a brigade of Army soldiers. The First Sergeant is the 10th rank in the US Army and the insignia patches display gold chevrons on a blue background and are worn on the shoulders of the Army Service Uniform (ASU). The First Sergeant patches are sold as a pair (2) and are 100% USA made.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|