Army Electronic Warfare Collar Device Enlisted With US
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official issue, AR 670-1 Approved for Wear. USA Made
- Non-tarnish, 22k Gold-plated finish
- Worn on Army Service Uniform (ASU) and The New AGSU
- Sold as Pair with One "US" and one Branch
The Army Electronic Warfare Collar Device is an enlisted branch insignia for MOS/Specialty. This Army badge has a brass with a non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated finish. On the back of the badge, there is a 2 pin clutch backing to make sure it securely stays on your uniform. This collar device displays the Electronic Warfare symbol on one side of the badge and the words “U.S.” on the other. Electronic Warfare specialist advises and assists the commander on electronic warfare operations. They make use of electromagnetic and directed energy to control the electromagnetic spectrum and defeat the enemy through planning, coordination, integration, and execution of electronic attacks, protection, and support. The Army Electronic Warfare Collar Device Enlisted with the US is made and handled 100 percent by Veterans in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|