Army Corporal CPL E4 Cloth Rank for ASU Size Female Sew On
- Approved by The U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official Issue and Approved for wear
- Worn on the shoulder of Army Service Uniforms (ASU)
- Goldenlite rayon-embroidered chevrons on blue background
- Made in USA. 2 ⅞” H by 2 ⅜” W
The Army Corporal insignia displays two gold chevrons pointing upwards. This female rank identifies noncommissioned officers with similar duties to Army Specialists, but with more leadership responsibilities. Corporal is the 5th Army rank and is superseded by Army Sergeant rank. Army personnel are typically promoted to Corporal from Specialist rank but may be promoted from lower ranks if they display exemplary leadership skills or experience.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|