Army Civil War Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Authorized January 11, 1905
Awarded to members of the United States military for service in Civil War between 1861 and 1865. The closing date was extended to August 20, 1866, date of President Johnson's Proclamation ending the war.
One of the most famous recipients of the Civil War Campaign Medal was Lieutenant General Arthur MacArthur, Jr., father of General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur.
|Brand||Medals of America|