Medals, Badges, and Insignia of the United States Army
The awards and decorations of the United States Army have long fascinated Americans. Now the complete history of the United States Army awards from the Revolution to the 21st Century is presented in a beautifully illustrated source book written by America's best-known military awards writer, Col. Frank Foster.
This comprehensive, easy to use volume is an informative guide to over 500 different medals, badges, and insignia.
- Features complete full color plates of all Army decorations, medals, ribbons, badges, and insignia with all criteria.
- Full color precedence chart for all US Army awards and ribbons with devices
- Shows insignia and ribbon placement on uniforms for WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and present
- Pictures, criteria and specifications for all Army skill and specialty badges.
- Complete color ribbons displays in the correct order of precedence for all awards and ribbons of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard and Merchant Marin since1939
This book is filled with handsome color photography and other illustrations, is the ultimate United States Army awards reference and is sure to become the cornerstone of every veteran and veterans family library. This fascinating book also details the way in which the Army awards have been intertwined with American culture throughout the last 235 years.
|Brand||Medals of America|